BCP’s vacuum tables are fully manufactured in-house in order to maintain total quality control, speed of manufacture and low production costs. The company’s high standard of engineering quality and design makes it one of the leading suppliers to the screen and digital printing industry. These custom-made panels can be distributed worldwide.
Constructed from aluminium core materials and bonded with extreme accuracy, these products are lightweight, rigid and durable. Available print surfaces include:
- Stainless steel
- Anodised aluminium (silver or coloured)
- Plain polished aluminium
BCP can manufacture specialist platens for many screen printing applications. Difficult print areas and products, such as clothing, can often be accommodated and different finishes can be utilised. Common printing surfaces include formic, sponge-backed rubber, white silicone rubber and aluminium.
The finish of all materials is carefully profiled and polished and all designs can be tailored to suit the customer’s individual requirements.
Advantages of our print bases include:
- Long working life
- Strong yet lightweight properties
- Availability in sizes up to 4.8m x 2.3m in one pressing (multiple tables configurations available as per individual requests)
- Custom made standard flatness tolerances +/- 0.25mm per square metre (closer tolerances are available upon request and all panels are manufactured to customers’ designs)
- Repair/rebuild of existing bases (dependant on condition)
Optional extras / on request:
- Anodised skins
- Fabrication (including block bars, inserts, slots and cut outs)
- Other specialisation options may be available; please contact us directly to find out more
BCP’s panels are manufactured using a quality management system certified to ISO 9001:2015.
Our multi-disciplined team takes pride in its problem-solving ability and in working closely with large and small customers alike. Find out more about our engineering capabilities here.